Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Israel's Favorite Band.

My Favorite Rock Band.


My favorite rock band is call U2. It’s a rock band from four Irish people: Adam Clayton, The Edge, Larry Mullen Jr. and Bono. They have been playing music since 1976. They have won a lot of awards. U2 has a lot of songs that have been in the top of the popular list like:One.

  1. With or without you.

  2. Pride (in the name of love)

  3. Ultraviolet

U2 has been traveling around the world because of a tour call 360u2 tour. They have a foundation call One. This foundation helps children's in Africa by giving them food and clothes. U2 came to Mexico in May of 2010 and they made 3 concerts in Mexico City and I went to one of these concerts.

I like to listen to u2 because it makes me feel good and also I like the style of Bono.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZhCezZQqxx4


No comments:

Post a Comment