Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011


I like” Southern All Stars” that is a very popular band. It consists of four men and a woman.The Vocalist and a woman who plays the piano are a married couple. They have released a number of hit songs since they made their debut. Each song always is a big hit
so I can’t decide what song to introduce to you. I love their ballad song ‘Tsunami’ the title is strange, but contents of this song are so romantic and are include emotional words.
They keep a number of sales of their CD of the the year.They are admired by all generations and have many fans not only in Japan but also in Asian countries.Sometimes each member has acts as a solo musician. I started listening to their music about 30 years ago. Their music makes me feel comfortable. They always leader of Japan pop music.Listen here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment