Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Na Yun Kwon

He is from Korea and he was born on 14. May 1984.
In 2004 , he released his first self-titled debut album as a ballad singer. The title of the album is " Addiction". His first formal album consists of 14 songs. One of them which I like among his albums is in it. If you were a Korean the same ages like me , you would know the song is " If me... "
The reason that I like him is his voice. Whenever you hear his voice , I am sure that you fall in love with his voice.
The most resent song is maybe "you are my everything". It is so difficult to translate the song's title for me. The story is a man who really loved her but he always was afraid of hurting his mind so he tried to conceal his mind. Even though he did that, he could not help expressing his mind to her because he loved her too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment