Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kyohei: My Chemical Romance

  My favorite artist is My Chemical Romance. It is a band and consists of five person who are from New Jersey, America, and the band name comes from a title of a novel. The beginning of this band is that the lead vocalist, Gerard Way, was influenced by 9.11in 2001 and he decided to start the band. So their music genre is called punk rock and the words have strong messages to the society. Their most famous work is probably the third album called The Black Parade. They released this album in 2006, won the award for Best International Band at the 2007 NME Awards, and Gerard Way also won the Hero of the Year award. This album is also voted the 20th best album of the year. Honestly I didn't like Western music, but when I was a university student, my friend recommended listening to this band and I  became mad about them. Their music is something like dark and magnificent at the same time. If you like rock. I strongly recommend you listening to My Chemical Romance.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-RRKJiM9Njr8/my_chemical_romance_welcome_to_the_black_parade_official_music_video/

No comments:

Post a Comment