Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My dream home - Nico

   My dream home is a modern style house located near the sea, because l would see the sunrise and sunset every day. The floor area of my dream home is three thousands square meters. I would have a garden and an outdoor swimming pool. l would hire some planters to plant many kinds of plants. Plants would make my house more beautiful. My dream home is a three-floor house. There are a huge living room with fireplace, two bathrooms and  a big home theater with a big screen TV, stereo acoustics and a comfortable sofa on the first floor. There are a spacious kitchen with complete table-wares, two bathrooms and a play room with billiards and bowling on the second floor. There are four bedrooms with independent bathrooms and skylight windows on the ceiling on the third floor. This is my dream home. If I become rich, I will build this house.

1 comment: