Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My dream home is the house that my family can live comfortably. In my family, there are six person. So I want to live in the  large house. A large living room and private rooms for each person are nesessary. In the living room, there are a big TV and a sofa. And there is big kitchen.The house is made of wood. The house is modern style. We have some closets everywhere in the house. I want to live near the sea because I like the sea. On the first floor, we have a shower room to take a shower after swimming in the sea. There is a large balcony on the second floor. We can take a rest or drink a coffee there looking at the see. On the third floor, there is a bathroom with a large bathtub.There is also a gym.This is my dream home. I want to live such home someday.
Picture-197.png (620×386)

No comments:

Post a Comment