Background

Friday, December 16, 2011

Lindsay Lohan



Reporter: May I ask you a few questions?
L: For sure
Reporter: Why did you fight with Avril Lavigne?
L: Because she told me “go to hell, you are a crook and loser. I don’t like people like you. Stay away from me and my friends.”
I couldn’t stand anymore. I kicked her.
Reporter : As far as I know you have a lot of debt, around $600,000. How will you pay it?
L: I don’t know.

Reporter: Did you quit doing drugs?
L: Not yet.

Reporter: Could you tell me if you want to quit doing drugs?
L: No .

Reporter: May I ask you if you have a relationship?
L: No, I haven’t.

Reporter: How was the jail?
L: I just spend my time cutting my nails l.o.l

Reporter: What about your ex-girlfriend?
L: I don’t want to talk about that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment