Background

Friday, December 16, 2011

Nobuko and Han (Perfect Interview)


Nobuko : Where were you born?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : I was born in Tokyo.
Nobuko : What have you been up to lately?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : I've been recording new songs lately.
Nobuko : Could you tell me what kind of songs you are making?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : Sure, I'm making dance songs.
Nobuko : Would you tell us how your wife and your children are?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : They are good. When I had a day-off, we went to the sea and we played with our children.
Nobuko : I know that your wife is also a famous singer. May I ask you where you met her?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : We met in Syonan beach. She is also gifted at oil painting.
Nobuko : Is she planning to have an exhibit?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : Yes, She is. She is planning to have exhibit next year in Shibuya.
Nobuko : Could you tell me what the plans for SMAP are?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : We are going to have a big concert at the end of the year.
Nobuko : May I ask you if you have any goals?
Takuya Kimura(Han) : Yes, I have a goal. I would like to be a big star in America.
Nobuko : Good. I hope you become a big star and I will pray for your future. Thank you for answering my question.
Takuya Kimura(Han) : No problem. It was good time. I hope you to expect my new album. Thank you see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment